Rest easy knowing your taxes are prepared by a licensed tax professional. Carlette has the expertise needed to help you file your returns while also helping you to minimize your tax liability with careful planning.
The firm uses a modern, online approach to managing tax return preparation and client files. We offer access to your files from any location so that you can review your financial information whenever you need it.
Your confidentiality is important, that’s why the firm follows the necessary security steps recommended by the IRS in safeguarding your data.
Review the below tax preparation checklists and bank products offered to get started on your tax returns today.
- Prices may vary depending on individual circumstances, but the average price range for most personal income tax returns range between $170 to $360 per return.
- Pricing depends on the services requested, complexity, and amount of time required to accurately and comprehensively prepare your tax returns.
- Pricing for additional products or services such as bank products, accounting software, tax planning services, business, gift, estate, and out of state tax returns will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Estimated pricing will be provided to you before any services are rendered.
- Contact Us to receive a customized quote based on your individual or business tax needs.
Carlette is excited to offer Bank Products for the 2019 tax season. If you would like to pay for your tax preparation fees using your refund or interested in a refund advance loan, see below highlights from the available Bank Products.
Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (TPG)
- Refund Transfer
- Benefits: Pay $0 upfront for tax preparation fees (no bank account needed or waiting for a check in the mail)
- 3 ways to receive your money:
- Walmart MoneyCard
- Cashier’s Check
- Direct Deposit
- Tax preparation and bank fees are taken directly out of your refund amount (Note: bank fees are in addition to your tax preparation fees)
- See below brochure for more details
Receive a Low Cost Refund Transfer or Refund Advance Loan Today!
- Receive a refund advance of $500 or $1,000 at no additional charge (0.00% APR).
- For higher advance amounts, you can apply for an interest-bearing loan (25%, 50% or 75% of your expected refund, from $1,250 up to $6,000).
- Receive your loan via a paper check as early as January 2, 2020 with Pre-Acknowledgment from the bank or once IRS e-file opens.
- The Refund Advance is an optional tax-refund related loan provided by MetaBank (it is not the actual tax refund) at participating locations. The amount of the loan and applicable interest will be deducted from tax refunds and reduce the amount that is paid directly to the taxpayer. Fees for other optional products or product features may apply.
- Tax returns may be filed electronically without applying for this loan.
- Loans offered in amounts of $500, $1,000, 25%, 50%, or 75% of your expected tax refund from $500 – $6,000. Loans in the amounts of $500 and $1,000 have an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 0.00%. Loans in the amounts of 25%, 50% or 75% of your expected tax refund have an APR of 36.0% with a minimum loan of $1,250. For example, $2,500 loan representing 50% of expected refund borrowed over 25 day term, total amount payable in a single payment is $2,561.64 including interest.
- Availability is subject to satisfaction of identity verification, eligibility criteria, and underwriting standards.
GET IN TOUCH!
Schedule an appointment today!